Proposed Research Projects for Biotechnology/Microbiology and Medical Lab Technology (2016-17)
1. Development of Kitchen Garden.
2. Analysis of quality standards of milk and other dairy products from parts of western U.P. (Mirzapur, Badshahi Bag, Behat etc).
3. Analysis of water quality in Glocal University premises and adjacent areas.
4. Cultivation of Aloe vera and development of its marketing strategies to analyze its socioeconomic potential.
5. Cultivation of Lemon grass oil and development of its marketing strategies to analyze its socioeconomic potential.
6. Analysis of antibiotic toxicity in chickens in western U.P. and observation of its effect on Human Health.
7. Survey to analyze the prevalence of High and Low Blood Pressure, Cancer, diabetes, Arthritis in the local Villages and establishment of prevention and cure strategies.
8. Survey for the assessment of Government vaccination programs and interpretation of the prevalence of related diseases in local villages.